January 12, 2011

Germany Excitement Building...

When I was in Spain, if I tried to think about Germany I just had a big numb, blank spot in my mind. I worried that I wouldn't like it as much as Spain. I was just loving Spain so much that I couldn't see past it.

I can now. I'm pinning things I'd like to see while I'm in Germany in Google Earth right now. Ohhhh yeahhh I'm getting excited...

Small towns and big cities, the Netherlands and Belgium and Luxembourg and Germany, lots of things close by. And I should go see Esther, Damaris, Cynthia, and Nadine.

And farther afield... I've got to visit Lea in Austria. And the two of us talked about a road trip through Slovenia and Croatia. And I wouldn't mind at all hopping up to Denmark if I got a good opportunity. And I need to visit Liisa in Finland again as well. I'm just going to have to get on it the moment I arrive, and stay on it. It's all a matter of cheap flights and what works out, and other than Austria there's nothing that I'll die if I don't get around to. But I also need time to enjoy Bonn, and Liisa, Lea, Cynthia, Esther, Nadine, and Damaris have all talked about visiting me as well! Even Zahra's talking about coming in for awhile so we can go around.

No comments: