November 05, 2010

A Quiet Weekend

I've been posting more exciting things on my study abroad blog, but least this one become nothing but a pit of despair and moody thoughts, just a little taste of life studying in Spain -

Last weekend I went to Galicia and Asturias, and next weekend I'm taking a road trip up to the tiny Pyrenean Principality of Andorra through northern Spain, and back through southern France. So, this weekend is a quiet one - just a few classes this morning, then a picnic with my friends (note: in a fortress), going out tonight for pintxos and a concert with some Spanish students... tomorrow a day-trip to the castle of Olite and the desertland in the south of Navarra, and on Sunday most likely walking a day of the Camino de Santiago. It's a hard life, but someone's gotta live it. :)

No comments: