April 30, 2010

Universitas Studiorum Navarrensis

So, I congratulated myself when the coordinators here decided to let me apply for the Pamplona program in the fall semester. And again when I got accepted by the exchange program on my side. So I'm sure it's getting a bit annoying, but this is kind of the big one. (And I would say that it is the last, but I'll probably get all happy again when I get my VISA approved).

So:


Universidad de Navarra
Facultad de Comunicación
Pamplona, 20 de abril de 2010

Estimada Miranda,

Me es grato comunicarle que ha sido resuelta favorablemente su solicitud de admisión como alumna del Programa de Intercambio en la Licenciatura de Periodismo de la Facultad de Comunicacion de la Universidad de Navarra (ESPAÑA) con efecto en el curso academico 2010-2011 que comienza el 1 de septiembre y finaliza el 18 de diciembre, con una dedicación de más de 20 horas semanales.

La efectividad de esta resolución queda condicionada a la formalización de la matrícula.

Le saluda atentamente,
Miguel García San Emeterio
Secretario Adjunto


Me: ^^

P.S. - The seal of the school has St. George on it, killing his dragon. I had no idea he was a patron saint of the University/Region/etc... but I'm not really surprised. He's basically the patron saint of everything, and why not? Most of the other ones are praying or playing with birds, and St. Patrick's pretty well taken by Ireland. So that leaves St. George who gets to fight a DRAGON. Although this seal is one of the least exciting representations of the scene I've ever looked at... he's basically stepping on a Dragon that almost looks like it could be enjoying the backrub, and passively poking at it with a stick.

No comments: