June 14, 2009

Blogging

On Facebook today Koko tagged me in a picture she had taken, with her host family here in America, of some Cream Cheese Clouds she had made from my recipe! :D So proud! Anyway, it made the 999th picture I have been tagged in on Facebook, mostly thanks to the 100 or so Stephanie put up the other day. :P And I just realized that I'm only ten away (counting this one) from having 999 posts in this blog!

That's the product of both a relatively high number of average posts per month, and a lot of months! I think I have been getting a bit better, more regular, etc, at blogging since I decided to go into Journalism. It's practice, in a way.

This blog is still pretty random and all over the place, however. Technically I have four blogs:

I Naur Celedril (Main Blog)
The Gourmet Chef (Cooking in a Dorm Room Blog)
Life in the Faroes (w/ Uni, about the Faroe Islands)
Tree and Root (Writing Blog, Inactive)

The Gourmet Chef will be active again once school is back in session. Life in the Faroes I just help with, and Tree and Root is inactive for now, since I hardly write anything! However, I think I'm going to make another blog (that's right, a fifth blog) about travelling. It will not be connected to my current blogger account, although I may continue to use blogger, because I'm rather fond ot it! It will be much more focused than this one, and be mostly journal style entrees about my travels, with pictures. I'll post a link here when I get it up and running.

No comments: