November 26, 2008

Stephanie

I saw Stephanie today. We went on a really long walk. It was so nice to see her. We talked about our very different college experiences (she's got a class of 165 or something, and they all take the same courses... XD), being vegan, Greek and German, etc, etc. Tidbit came.

I wonder if Stephanie feels the same as I do, that the roots of our friendship grow so long and deep that I can't even bring myself to be surprised by the twists and turns her life has taken, if that makes any sense. She is Stephanie and she is doing what she will do, as I am doing what I will do. But it's strange to have her so far apart. She has a boyfriend I've never met. I have a boyfriend she's never met. Hah! :D

And get this, her major is:

Double major in Philosophy and the History of Math and Science
Double minor in Classical Languages and Comparative Literature


O.O

No comments: