April 03, 2006

Summer Resolutions!

1. Start RPing again. Yes, it's a waste of time by some standards. But its far less so than playing video games, which I fear Ive started to take its place. And, it will bring my English back up to speed. It's been sinking steadily for a while now. Today I couldn't bring up the word Copious, for god's sakes. Luckily, I wasn't in a conversation or anything.

2. Get into shape. I lovingly remember my four pack. It's gone. Now I have a 1-pack. No, not economy size - it's mercifully a single serving. But I'd like some definition.

3. Stop disappointing Mrs. Hirayoshi. She's so nice to teach me Japanese, I need to at least study the stuff she teaches me. Remember, Miranda, Japanese is not Norwegian, and you cant brainlessly guess every word and have them be right 90% of the time. (On that note, I'm still cross about 'travel')

4. Accomplish the previous 3 goals without disturbing current patterns. I have to maintain all my friendships and keep up my grades throughout.

^^ Wish me luck!

No comments: