April 24, 2006

Control Crisis

My sister's having a major control crisis. After she was on the computer an hour after her time had ended, I came in to take it. She was listening to a loud and abnoxious song and playing solitaire. So she was like, "Not until this song's over" Normally I'd let her finish her song, but I could hear it all through the house and it was bugging the crap out of me. Additionally, her tone implied "Moms not home, Dad doesn't know the time slots, what are you going to do about it?" So I told her it wasn't for her to decide. Still, she sat there and waited until the song was over. Then I took the mouse to sign her out. She literally hissed and grabbed my hand and flung it away, being like "I can do it myself!" Obviously, I grabbed her hand back, and she started saying, loudly enough to be heard all throughout the house. "LET ME GO RIGHT NOW." She was actually furious. So I didn't let her go until she could say it calmly, which took several (6-7) attempts. Then she goes, "FINE!" and flings the mouse as far as it could go on its cord, shoves me aside, and slams the door behind her. She stomped into her room, where there was a gigantic crash and a picture or two fell off the wall. O.o She's been getting worse every day. Someones got issues.

No comments: