December 01, 2005

True and Honest Grade Guesses

I was foiled in my attempt at a 4.0 by my Math Class... *evil... mutter...*, but I fear not. After all, my goal for highschool is to have a career GPA of 3.7 or higher, and to get 4.0 in some semester at some point. I thought it might have been this time, but life happens... *sigh*

Anyway, here are my true and honest guesses for what my Report Card will look like:

Biology - 3.5
Latin - 5.0
German - 4.0
History - 3.5, 4.5
Spanish - 4.0
English - 3.5, 4.5
Math - 2.0

So yeah, the math really kills me, but my grade point average will survive as a highest (assuming I get the better parenthesis) as 3.9, which is not at all bad. It is kind of unfair that the classes I'm best with; German and Spanish, don't go any higher than 4.0, but at least Latin does this year. ^^ Hurrah!

No comments: