December 25, 2005

The First Day

This is the first day of my vacation; It's about 8.30 in the Morning and I'm soon to fly out. I have internet access for a few minutes now, but after this it will be very scanty... so I think I'll write things of especial interest in a notebook to post upon my return. If I'm not to lazy and/or busy.

This Morning, I went to the window, half in fear... and saw... Just enough snow to make a decent White Christmas. I was so pleased. ^^ It was really a race against time this year, as two days ago I was comfortable outside in a t-shirt. (Well, it was a little chilly with a t-shirt. But not bad) Of course, that was insane... unnatural feeling. But still, I thought hopes of a White Christmas had to be postponed to next year. Good Job Missouri! I guess it can cool down in a hurry when the pressure mounts ;).

Peace out, love you all, and I'll see you upon my return... and Austin's promised to get me back into good shape writing wise, so we shall see...

Oh, and I got a Webcam! >D

No comments: