December 01, 2005

Insane Stress... But Also a Plan

Okay, so I am very stressed out, but I have a plan that goes like this.

Every day when I get home from school I can be on until 5:45, at which point I have to sign off and do homework until all homework is done. Then I can get back on. End Plan.

Also, my plan for tomorrow is thus: I get home at 3:30. I leave at 3:45 for Racquetball. I sit around for forty-five minutes doing god knows what. I play two games. I leave. I get home at 6:45 latest. I babysit as soon as I get home. I babysit until 11:00. I come home and go to sleep. My life is significantly destressed.

My Plan for this semester grades: Bio I think I can get up because it's a high C and I have insane amounts of Science Fair points left. Math I think is stuck at a C, but I know my grade point can handle it and that only leaves my dad. I do well on the next two tests and show him those, he is satisfied. I get an H in Latin, that shouldn't be back-breakingly difficult. Even though it is a frivolous elective grade, I suspect my parents are somewhat pleased by the elusive H. Hurrah. Everyone goes home happy or at least satisfied; next semester I suspect History will be harder and Math easier, and I will have the new schedual all semester. We shall see, precious.

I really don't think I've been this stressed before in my life. I actually... I actually have a stress headache. How strange.

No comments: