December 04, 2005

Some Things I Like

So whether it was just time (as a teenager), or whether it was inspired by all of Stian's personality quizzes, lately I've been spending some time reflecting on a certain subject... myself. :P So it's a little emo, maybe, but I wanted to post a few thing's I've discovered I liked recently.

  • Hitting a really nice shot in Racquetball
  • Waking up and stepping onto cold, but clean, carpet
  • Wearing Pajamas with Long Sleeves and Pants
  • Wearing Pajamas with no sleeves or pants
  • Cursing in Norwegian
  • Olives
  • Nicole - she's a fun gal
  • Showering until my hair literally squeaks
  • Tomato Soup with Fire Grilled Corn
  • Chocolate - I rediscover it every few monthes
  • Spanish Idioms

2 comments:

Jimmy Archer said...

Hello--just wondering, is the Helen Trevillion in your 'fav music' part this Helen?

http://destiny-hikari.net/DH2004.htm

If so, cool!

Elindomiel said...

Mhmm ^^ It is indeed. I was attracted by her lotr music, but her other stuff isn't bad either.