September 04, 2005

School Starting

My Schedual:

Honors Biology 1 and 2
Latin 4
German 1
Honors World History
Spanish 3
Honors English 2
Algebra 2 / Triganometry

Once again I find myself in Honors Science without the Honors Math... always a challenge. My goal for this year is to get:

Honors Biology 1 and 2 --- B
Latin 4 --- H
German 1 --- A
Honors World History --- H
Spanish 3 --- A
Honors English 2 --- A
Algebra 2 / Triganometry --- B

I think these are reasonable goals, too. ^^ I'm very excited about my history class. World History pwns Modern American History. Even with Mr. McCarthy. Who's now Principle. Gah. Why must life be so strange? :P

I suppose it's fairly obvious I failed at finding Ben. I tried, I really did. ;_; But theres only so far you can get with a first name, an age, and an ip address.

No comments: