September 04, 2005

Daily Angst

I hate being angsty, but it happens sometimes I suppose.

I was thinking the other day about how I'm fairly optomistic, and I can't imagine why people would waste so much of their lives worrying and complaining. But, with all the blessings I have, how can I not be happy? I can't even begin to understand the lives of people who have been deformed from birth, or live in a nation ravaged by war and genocide, or have had their whole lives uprooted by a natural disaster. And then I almost feel guilty sitting there and thinking about it. It's hard to get your mind around. Then the big questions come up, and I just want them to go away ;_;.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah i totally know what you mean... like i'll be sitting here complaining about how much work i have to do, but then i stop and think "hey. i'm going to school. how many kids out there aren't?"

Elindomiel said...

*Nods* Complaining is even more that way, but even when Im happy, I'm all like, Well of course youre happy, youre a fat happy a**hole.... ;_; Alright, maybe thats a tad harsh. And I'm not fat... :P