March 21, 2011

Loving Bonn

Love love love it here. Maybe because this is my second semester abroad, I've totally turned the typical 'emotional reaction chart' on its head. The Honeymoon Phase is supposed to come first, followed by burn-out and homesickness, then looking at things closer to the way they are... blah blah blah. I started out very pragmatic, comparing things to Spain for both better and for worse, concentrating on what needed to get done, etc. But wow, now I'm really falling in love... honeymoon phase for sure!

My Day Today:

- Grammar Class from 9 to 1:00
- Lunch with friends
- Dollar store errands
- Post office errands
- Grocery store
- Planned weekend trip to Luxembourg
- Cooked Korean Sushi
- Took a solo afternoon trip to Bad-Godesberg, ate a picnic and hiked around the castle
- Walked home the long way from the bus station
- Sent my parents a nice long email update
- Nice long shower
- Edited a week's worth of photos
- Reorganized several Facebook albums and added about 100 pictures
- Homework

Days are full and awesome. :D

No comments: