March 29, 2011

Blarghhh

Annoying emails. One from a student whose coming to Bonn to study next semester. He asked for information and I sent an exhaustingly long email about the dorm and food situation here. But now he wants me to answer common sense questions/questions I don't know the answer to, and more. "The single rooms are quieter, right?" And no one answered my questions before I came. >.> The other is from a girl that I hung out with quite a bit for the first 2-3 days here. Since then we've hardly seen each other and when I suggested a coffee awhile ago she kept putting it off and I just forgot about her. Now she wants all my hard-found-out information about my trip to Luxembourg last weekend. Not even a very friendly email. She just wants to know exactly what trains and hostels are cheapest, etc. I feel sort of used.

And yeah, I'm a little sleep deprived, still have a little stress coming down from last weekend, and I'm staring class registration and a customs battle in the face. And the allergies are beginning too...

No comments: