September 04, 2009

C'est la vie

Since I stalkerishly keep track of the Google searches people are using to get to my blog, I've noticed in recent days that a number of people have been ending up on the posts I wrote last Spring about my Spanish Composition class. Their search terms? "Latigosa translation" "Meaning of Recontrafranco" "Viboresca Spanish definition".

... Suddenly I realized. These are college students, using the same textbook I used, using Google as a Dictionary. And here I've provided them a neat little roadmap: my comments on most of the stories, my translations of a few key lines and difficult words, etc. :P

C'est la vie...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For what it's worth - I ended up at your blog by doing a Google search on a Japanese phrase pulled from Rosetta Stone looking for a translation. Read a bit about your recent trip to Nihon, and what can I say - I'm hooked.

Literacultura said...

How can i get track of the Google searches that people use to find my blog? Please.

P.s: I use my e-mail comment notification from your post "My Beach" or goes to "Coming Up Next: Japan". I never expected that you keep track =)
It's good.

Elindomiel said...

Thanks, Anon! :D I do appreciate it.

I use feedjit. Go to the section called "Free Widgets" here:

http://feedjit.com/joinjs/