September 24, 2009

???

I've had a sore throat since Sunday morning. At first it was very mild, and I had no other symptoms (except being tired, which may have been completely unrelated). After a while it got worse, and since I had been dealing with it for four days, on Wednesday I called the Student Health Center and made an appointment. So today I went to the doctor and she looked and said it didn't look like strep, and I said that I had noticed the same thing (looking for spots, you know). She conjectured that it might be an allergy thing, so I bought some Sudafed. And she said it wasn't contagious.

Then, suddenly, after dinner today, the sore throat went away completely. And I just looked at my tongue in the mirror and it is bright red with white spots. Looks pretty weird.

What the hell?

No comments: