August 23, 2007

Computer Problems

So I stayed up late and took my time writing my Norwegian Independant Study Proposal. I went to print it and thought I'd also send a copy to Altadonna so we could make changes easily. I copied it and switched to email. And tried to past. And the email froze. I went back to Microsoft Word and it was frozen. I opened up Notepad and pasted. Notepad froze. I opened up Wordpad and pasted. Wordpad froze.

I closed down everything and then I ran searches for cached copies or 'recovered copies'. Nothing came up.

I retyped the entire thing. The same thing happened again.

And at this point my mom feels the need to come across the hall and point out that it's late. Then when I explain to her why I'm still up and haven't even started on the rest of my homework, she just bitches about the computer, and it's "Dad says this" and "Dad says that".

What the bloody hell? Why does mom think that when I'm exhausted and frustrated, what I want is for her to come and rub it all in and try to blame me for it in any way she can? I wish she would just stay away from me most of the time... :(

No comments: