February 04, 2012

Starting to get Cozy

I went out to Club Fantoft last night, spent the night with Lillie, ate breakfast with Arnaud and Becky and then came back to Alrek. I'm going to shower, nap, buy groceries, do laundry, maybe do something fun in the evening. It's a grey day but it doesn't feel too dark, because there's snow on the ground and in the mountains. And I'm tired and can use a dull day anyway.

Arnaud and the Australians are leaving soon. It makes me pretty sad. Because, as for myself, I'm just starting to feel properly at home here. I've seen the northern lights a bit, have an upcoming trip to Tromso that I'm looking forward to, Liisa's visit in just over a week, I'm getting used to the way my classes are going to go, the mountains and the snow and the ice are becoming normal and good, I've made several different friends from several different groups.

Things are starting to get cozy and homey. :)

No comments: