February 05, 2012

Food Problems

I have one meals worth of Spaghetti sauce, lots pf spaghetti, some garlic bread, some fish sticks, lots of rice, lots of eggs, some teriyaki sauce, some pesto, popcorn, lots of carrots, waffle mix, gingerbread cookie dough, strawberry and raspberry jam, a frozen vegetable mix, little breads, butter, 1/5 of a lemon, ketchup, ssamjang and gochujang, hapaa, coconut milk, peanuts, and chocolate.

Yesterday despite my phobia of Sunday grocery store closures, I managed to convince myself that I could, indeed, last a day on these ingredients. I'm sure I was right, however, I failed to factor in the fact that I have a potluck dinner to go to tonight. Fail. XD

Things I can make:

1.) Boring Japanese, Korean, or Thai fried rice with only vegetables.
2.) Thai red curry carrots with jasmine rice
3.) Spaghetti with pesto butter sauce and garlic bread
4.) Gingerbread Cookies

Pretty pathetic haha. I wish I could get just ONE thing... like some salmon, a pie crust, some chicken, blah blah blah.

No comments: