January 31, 2012

Tuesday morning in Bergen

Last weekend = Crazy ski-cabin-adventure. Subzero temps, no electricity, no running water, a 7 foot snow hole leading down to the outhouse, toothbrushes smoking in the air, footprints in the snow vanishing in seconds in driving winds. And the nice cozy cabin with the wood-stove kept burning and 18 people crammed for cooking, eating, and sleeping into a space about the size of two dorm rooms. 

And now....

Two gloriously sunny days in a row, in BERGEN, and yesterday I had class class class and today I just woke up and then I have class and then about three hours of sunlight. :S Well, I'm thinking I ought to go for a walk or something anyway.

- Last night for dinner I ate food from the island of Reunion, cooked by Arnaud. He's leaving soon. :( And so are the Australian girls, and I missed their Australian party last week.
- I'm going in the right direction to receive an insane number of credits again this semester.
- It looks like I'm going to be able to write a 20 page paper about Banjo Kazooie. FTW!
- I need to start keeping a calendar. As in, ASAP. I'm starting to get stressed out forgetting when I'm doing what.

No comments: