December 29, 2010

Random Status Update

Starting to get excited about Germany: http://www3.uni-bonn.de/studying/international-students/exchange-and-study-abroad/jyp/pre-departure

Check out how far I can go on Public Transport for free as a student!! It takes me right up to the border with France, for one thing. And it implies I might only have to pay a "supplement" for trains going to other regions in Germany?!

Other than that I'm mostly in organizing mode. Tidying my room and sorting photos. I go through an album on Picasa and tag all the good/unique ones as "good". Then I tag the whole album as "bad". Then I search by "good" and untag all of those pictures as "bad". Then, I search by "bad" and delete all. It works well.

Last night I cooked Chicken Spaghetti, only it wasn't actually chicken (*cough* leftover turkey) and it wasn't actually spaghetti (*cough* rice and quinoa noodles). I need some good Asian food stat, all this good ol'fashioned, hearty Midwestern fare is about to do me in.

I need to be writing (emails and for writer's club). But right now I'm not in a very creative mood. I did squeeze out four posts about my road trip on the Pamplona blog. Three more, (Valle de Roncal, Embalse de Yesa, and Castillo de Javier), and two of those quite short, and I'll have wrapped up those TWO DAYS. I swear there were more hours in the day in Spain.

No comments: