August 01, 2010

The Day I Leave

The soup was yummy. I finally went to bed at 4 am last night. Lucia gave me some opinions while packing but mostly I did it myself. It wasn't easy. I wanted to pack light, not win the worst dressed award in Pamplona, and have stuff appropriate to a range of activities as varied as hiking across Scotland, getting covered in tomatoes, and going to classes and parties. I woke up early - actually the butterflies in my stomach woke me up, which is weird because mentally I'm quite calm. It turns out that my quick iTunes restoration left me with some tangles to sort through later - a lot of dead links and duplicates, and I don't have 100% of my old library, but I'll live. There's always Youtube, after all. I showered and got squeaky clean, checked into my flight and printed information I might need.

No comments: