June 16, 2010

Summer 2010 Plans - P1 - American Road Trip

And now, ladies and gentlemen, the post you've all been waiting for... a description with conceptional photos of my upcoming summer! :) It's like this:

First I'm going to lounge around Florida for a while like a couch potato, playing a lot of Final Fantasy and cooking a lot of soy/gluten/dairy free meals. And, my sister is graduating from high school and starting college! Yeah... so some of this has already happened.


Next, right after the Fourth of July, I'm heading to Missouri for a few more days of lounging around at the Lake of the Ozarks and in St. Louis, seeing some old friends mostly. And then, on July 10th, I'm driving to the STL airport to meet... Liisa! Of Finland 2008 trip fame! :D Yeps, she's coming to the good old US of A and that's when the fun really begins... we're doing a road trip that goes something like this:

St. Louis, Missouri

Cahokia Mounds, Illinois

Kansas City, Missouri/Kansas




Kansas

Denver, Colorado

Rocky Mountains...

Rocky Mountains...

Thunder Basin, Wyoming

Mount Rushmore, South Dakota

Buffalo in South Dakota

Custer State Park, South Dakota

South Dakota Badlands

South Dakota Badlands



Omaha, Nebraska

Iowa!!!!

The Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri


Then, we're flying to Florida... and the fun continues.

Clearwater Beach, Florida

St. Petersburg, Florida

Harry Potter Theme Park, Orlando, Florida

Universal Studios Orlando, Florida

And then Liisa goes home... :(

I'll have one week to do laundry and repack my bags, and then it's off to Part Two!

3 comments:

Nash said...

I laughed quite hard when I saw the images for Kansas.

Jimmy Archer said...

So did I!

Roskur said...

Haha, same here.. XD