June 25, 2010

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes

I'm getting ready for the summer and beyond, and that means buying some new shoes. I had intended to just get some walking boots, although it has been in the back of my mind that I could use some walking sandals as well. Anyway, today I ended up getting both - the boots were on clearance and very cheap, the sandals on the other hand were more than I would have liked to pay. If you average them out, however, I still came out ahead, and now I feel confident to walk in any sort of weather. :)


Here are my boots - they have a 100% waterproof gore-tex lining, nubuck/textile construction, and are lightweight. Oddly enough they have them in only three sizes - 36 (5), 37 (6), and 42 (11), but I'm size 5 so that's just dandy.

Here are the sandals - they're designed to be all terrain, with shock absorbing midsoles and 'aggressive traction patterning' - whatever that means. ;)

No comments: