April 20, 2012

Photos and Other Stuff

Study days from the university. I need them both for studying and general organization and mental health. The Faroes took a lot out of me - in the best possible way.

And yet it's a sunny day and that's not fair - all these days have been sunny and it's Bergen for crying out loud - I'm sure it'll be nasty and awful now when my friends visit. 

Today I need to do laundry, clean my room, make a blog post or two on the study abroad blog. And STUDY.

But it's hard. :) I've still only sorted 1/3 of the photos from the Faroes. If that makes me sound lazy, consider how many I took -

Eysturoy (Where Uni lives, plus the highest mountain, the natural harbour Gjogv, etc) - 2,527
Streymoy (The capital, the mountain road, Kirkjubøur, Saksun...) - 2,149
Suðuroy (Southern Island, cliffs and stuff) - 1,715
Vágar (Western Island, waterfall and islets) - 626
Norðuroyggjar (Northern Islands of Viðoy, Kunoy, Kalsoy, and Borðoy) - 3,512

No comments: