February 21, 2011

Biannual Shopping Event

I go shopping for relatively major items about twice a year. Last summer, for example, I ended up getting a lot of things I needed and have used a lot since - my SLR (and everything that goes with that), a waterproof camera, waterproof hiking boots, all terrain sandals, two pairs of nicer sandals for going out, a North Face waterproof jacket. This time around wasn't quite as costly, but it still needed to happen.

Barnes and Noble: ($20)
A journal for Germany
A Beginner's German Dictionary (lots of great phrases and grammar alongside vocab)

Peltz: ($50)
A new pair of black street shoes

Best Buy: ($110)
An 8 GB Memory Card for the cameras
A 750 GB Passport External Hard Drive

Sports Authority: ($80)
An Under-Armour Shirt
A pair of Hiking Socks
Ski-Pants

Also, for Christmas/Birthday I got an amazing new suitcase and an extra large silk sleepsack, and a gift certificate to the used clothes store where I bought 12 new tops. The hope is that I'm now good until next fall. :)

No comments: