June 13, 2007

Racquetball

So, I've really enjoyed playing on the Racquetball team. It's been really stressful at times, downright annoying at others, but by and large it's been fun, and it's one of those things that you can only experience once. It's the classic high school sport, and I feel like I've come far enough with it that I want to finish.

My mom thinks I need to call it good enough and quit, but she's hated Racquetball from the beginning. Now that I can drive, I think it's none of her business. But she's really angry that I'm playing again. :(

Anyhow, I told Mark that it's a tentative yes for next year, and that I want to see how the summer and the first few weeks of the season go before I commit myself to the nastier bits such as State later in the season. Junior year was hard, but Senior Year is a lot easier. Also, I am not going on the Nationals trip. I'm willing to do Rolla or something, but I've got Costa Rica and Finland to think about, so a Racquetball trip is out of the question. :P Sorry, Mark!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ello there Miranda! It's been a while since I've last visited your blog :D But I'm back! Yays!

Though for some reason I can only read three of your entries...hm...

I don't really understand sports, but if you wanna keep playing racquetball keep playing racquetball! X3 You need something to keep you moving senior year.

Toodles!

Elindomiel said...

Hmm... I love the lack of self-identification.

Judging by sheer randomness... Billie?

Hm...