March 10, 2005

.Hack// is more fun when played Correctly

.Hack/infection is more fun when played correctly, I have discovered. Last time I played it, I mostly ran around from event to event, waiting for a storyline event to happen. This resulted in many things:

1. Me being bored and no story events happening
2. Me not leveling up at all
3. Since I didnt level up, it took about 6 hours to get through any events.

So on the second play (I just completely erased the previous file), Ive discovered that what you do is level up until a story event occurs on its own account.

The game is much more fun now. ^^

There are many charectors in the game because its a simulated mmorpg. Some of the ones I have in my party so far are:

Kite - Main Charector. Twin Blade.
Blackrose - Sidekick. Mildly bossy. Heavy Blade.
Mistral - Cheerfull rare item hunter. Wavemaster.
Piros - Obsessed geeky guy. Axeman.
Mia - Cold, self obsessed thing. Dunno.
Elk - Has a hopeless crush on Mia. Serves no purpose. Wavemaster.
Natsume - Cute and cheerfull but somewhat pathetic. Twinblade.
Gardenia - Stuck up, but not as bad as Mia. Has a female fan club. Long arm.
Sanjuro - Dont know much yet. Thinks hes really cool and strong.

I mostly use Kite, Blackrose, Mistral, and Natsume. I like Natsume better than Blackrose, but Blackrose is THE sidekick. I like how unlike pokemon and stuff the people can level up without you.

However it annoys me that someone will act like their SOOO cool and then be like level 5. When you first meet Mia and Elk, they act like the masters of the world, and say you have to prove yourself to them, but your already a good 2x their level. But whatever. :P

No comments: