May 27, 2011

Addendum

I'm putting the last touches on a blog post about Finland. On the official MU Study Abroad blog I couldn't find a natural way to fit it in, but basically among all my fond memories and lists of things I like about Finland, this shouldn't be forgotten - that Finland ranks so highly in my heart first and foremost because of Liisa. If it wasn't for her, I'd mostly likely have never even been to Finland. And the most important reasons why both of my visits there have been wonderful is also because of her. It's as my mom always says, "It's who you're with, not where you are." Sometimes a place doesn't need a thousand lakes and islands to be beautiful (even if it has them) if you can find there one true friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

<3 !
Needless to say, I loved both this and your MU Study Abroad blog post. Kiitos. So happy to be part of this!

L

Elindomiel said...

Hey! :D Glad you liked them both!