July 30, 2010

Pamplona Blog Up and Running

I've made a blog for my study abroad experience now: http://topamplona.wordpress.com/

Yes, this means I now have three personal blogs, this one, my travel one, and now a study abroad one. The travel one is to practice being a journalist (or something), the study abroad one is just useful to have for family, friends, or other study abroad participants who would rather not wade through the contents of a five year old, all-over-the-place blog to see what it was like to study abroad in Pamplona. After some deliberation, I even put the Pamplona blog on its own wordpress account, and am planning to make individual blogs for Bonn and Bergen as well, under the same account, when the time comes.

Oh, one more thing, if you read this blog regularly, I won't be neglecting it in favor of the Pamplona blog. I might steal some of the Pamplona content for this one, but I won't be rambling about my psychological state or random languages or anything like that there, so if for some bizarre reason you like that stuff, keep reading here! :)

No comments: