February 14, 2007

Um... Alright...

Interesting text message today. Especially considering my blog post just a few days ago. Talk about mixed feelings: (In order)

1. Nani-nani? What's this?

2. A text message? Who would text message me? Liisa?

3. Sent me a card? I hate that girl... I didn't even think of sending her anything, she'll be making up holidays if...

4. .... ..... Stian?

5. Is this date correct?

6. Well it's in English, it must be for me.

7. It also has my name on it...

8. Eh... Have you split your head open?!?

9. What do you want from me!?!

10. I mean, it's a nice thought...

11. But, why?!?

12. Can't you leave me alone?

13. On today of all days...

14. -gla i'deg-

15. Bah, what's with you, anyway? What are you playing at?

16. I'm so confused... :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It still doesn't compare to the post-it I found in my gov book.

Fags buy own shirts? I still don't get it.

Elindomiel said...

:D That was brilliant.

Jimmy Archer said...

o_O Lol @ the post-it.

This sounds like a load of family fun. Children under 3 enter for free!